New Pools: 5 and 6

Launching New Pools: 5 and 6

liqq
We are delighted to announce that we are rolling out 2 NEW POOLS to our farms
now that we have been able to resolve errors we previously experienced and will announce
those pools shortly before we list.

Please subscribe to notifications on this thread and stay tuned for more!

liqq

Can you guess which (2) pools we selected to add today?!

• Guess correctly to receive a SPECIAL GIFT from Enchantress Buns herself :crescent_moon:

YOU HAVE UNTIL THIS COUNTDOWN ENDS TO POST YOUR GUESS BELOW

1 Like

FTM/SPIRIT SOUL/SPIRIT :smiley:

2 Likes

FTM/WBTC and FTM/FUSD

2 Likes

SOUL/WBTC and FTM/WBTC

1 Like

SOUL/SEANCE & FUSD/USDC :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Wow, you are exactly correct! Please share your wallet address either here or in a personal message. Sending out some special gifts while I’m on vacation next week.

1 Like

You’re halfway correct! Please send your wallet address to me. What made you guess these options? Do you think they are wise moves for the ecosystem in the long run, short run?

Would love to hear from you too @invernuel on your thoughts, opinions, and how you came about your discovery.

1 Like

Fantastic guess! Who knows what the future holds? But unfortunately, we are not adding these pairs today, we decided proceed with listing: SOUL-SEANCE and FUSD-USDC and we will provide a rationale after we get some rest.

Thanks so much for participating and welcome the forum! Please let us know how we may improve. My inbox is always open!

1 Like

Great!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

If I can decide… A NFT please!! I love SoulSwap graphics!

About my election, I think that SOUL/SEANCE tokenomics structure it’s a revolution in DEX and FUSD and USDC were the only stable currencies in SoulSwap and every DEX need and stable POOL.

I will send my wallet address in a personal message.

Thanks Buns!

1 Like

I think FUSD is similar to USDC, so I think why not pair FUSD to the native token so fusd holders can invest more. The BTC pair would attract BTC holders which there are so many out there.

Edit: Couldn’t figure out how to delete.